Interactive map of Cerro del Santísimo Park
Come and see the attractions offered by the Cerro del Santísimo Park.
La Esperanza Farm
We are a PET FRIENDLY Park
Your pet will always be welcome. Please take into account our pet policy during your visit.
Regulations for Small Pets
- The pet must always wear a collar or muzzle during its stay in the park, if necessary.
- The approval of the other occupants of the cabin is required to travel with a pet, otherwise you must wait for another cabin.
- All pets must be transported with a collar inside the cable car.
- The pet should always be on the owner’s lap, avoiding discomfort to seatmates.
- All pets must ALWAYS be under adult supervision and supervision.
- The owner must MANDATORY pick up the product of the pet’s physiological needs.
- The owner must ensure respect for the space and tranquility of other tourists.
- It is essential that the pet is properly groomed, otherwise it will not be allowed to enter the cabin.
- The owner of the pet will be responsible for the behavior and incidents that the pet may eventually cause inside the Park.
Did you know?
- The monument of the Blessed Sacrament is the human figure of a solemn man with his left hand on his chest and his right hand radiating protection for the entire metropolitan area and the country.
- The Santísimo has a seismic resistant metal structure with the capacity to support a building of approximately 15 stories.
- The monument was designed by the Santander master Juan José Cobos Roa.
- The main viewpoint is located at a height of 40 meters and offers the best panoramic view of the metropolitan area of Bucaramanga.
- The monument took 18 months to build and is made up of 9 pieces.
- Its height is comparable to that of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, which measures 38 meters including pedestal.